Join Flowco and become a dynamic part of our artificial lift service solutions team.
Technical Sales - Denver
Flowco Production Solutions is hiring a Technical Sales Representative who will bring in new clients.
Flowco Production Solutions is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its Technical Sales Force.
Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team.
We offer competitive salaries, generous monthly commission payments and huge growth prospects.
The Sales Executive
- Collaborates with sales team to effectively achieve organizational goals
- Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
- Updates Sales team weekly on sales prospects
- Pitches clients to decide, buy and use the company’s products and services
- Utilizes effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
- Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
- Regularly follows up with potential customers
- Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints, and other details, by phone and email
- 3 – 4 years of related sales experience
- 1 – 2 years of oil and gas industry experience
- Reference from previous employers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
Now Hiring Plunger Sales and Service Representatives
in South Texas, West Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado and Wyoming. We also have positions available in Vernal Utah, Southwest Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.
Many Positions Still Available:
Flowco Production Solutions is looking for motivated professionals interested in customer-focused service and developing advanced skill sets working with high-performance products. Join a talented team of individuals who share:
- High Ethical Standards
- Respect for Others
- Commitment to Quality
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Pride in Their Community
- Desire for Recognition and Advancement
Equal Opportunity Employment
Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religious, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status.