Artificial lift training at Flowco is provided in a variety of settings and offered in proximity to all of the major basins in the United States and Alberta, Canada. Whether in the field, in the classroom, or a location chosen for convenience to attendees, we are focused on the transfer of useful information and skills by one of our experienced lift experts.
Participants gain experience, a better understanding of gas lift and plunger lift, as well as solving problems, tips for optimizing production, and improving well economics. Troubleshooting is an important part of artificial lift operations, and several typical surveillance problems are solved. Examples of how these techniques are applied in producing conventional and unconventional wells are presented. Distinct features of the lift methods are presented and hybrid solutions, such as GAPL, are discussed. Additional time is spent with advantages of critical well data garnered with automation, well control, and reservoir monitoring.
- 05/14/2020 – Gas Lift Troubleshooting Optimization >>
- 05/21/2020 – Nodal Analysis Training >>
- 05/28/2020 – PAGL Training >>
- 06/04/2020 – Gas Lift 101 >>
- 06/11/2020 – Plunger Lift 101 >>
- 07/02/2020 – Advanced Gas Lift Applications 101 >>
- 07/30/2020 – Gas Lift Design Interpretation 101 >>
- 09/03/2020 – Gas Lift Troubleshooting and Optimization 101 >>