The LiftMind™ wellhead controller brings innovative well optimization and automation features to your wellsite. Optimization is made easy with anywhere, anytime access to critical well data over an easy-to-use and secure network. The LiftMind™ controller uses the latest hardware and control algorithms to ensure precise data monitoring and safety control.
You gain true supervisory control at the well head, plus remote monitoring and control of tank levels, chemical injection, gas volumes, pressures, temperatures, flow rates, compressor set points, and more. The LiftMind™ controller can easily integrate into existing network/SCADA systems over built-in, industry-standard Modbus protocol. Complete well automation is a simple upgrade.
LiftMind™ Automation Features and Benefits:
- Advanced well control
- Autonomous control
- Gas-assisted plunger lift (GAPL) adjustments built-in*
- Automatically control injection without an electric flow meter (EFM)
- Plunger-mileage tracker helps you track equipment that may need replacement
- SCADA capable
- Ability to bring downhole gauge data into the controller
- Can pull data from other controllers and take action
- For continuous flow gas lift wells, this controller can be used to monitor gas injection rates
- Ability to open and close injection valves to control injection time
- Adds Modbus capability
- Full event log
There are 6 or 12 volt options for low power requirements. The system is also expandable and can be upgraded to our Liftsight SCADA system, which is an optional cloud-based hosting service using cellular, satellite, and radio options depending on your needs and existing infrastructure.
Well optimization services are optional and available upon installation. Ask your Flowco service representative for details about our automation controllers and services to see which one is right for you.